Entrepreneur Development Programme (EDP)
Welcome to our Entrepreneur Development Programme (EDP)! Upon joining, financial assistance in the form of high financial backing for a 24-month period will be provided. An option of EDP-2000 to EDP-5000 will be made available to you in accordance with your qualifications.
agent must convert to full-time status with proof of resignation letter (with effective
• STPM passed certificate, or a recognized equivalent or higher academic qualification; or
• SPM or UEC-SML passed certificate with minimum 2 years full time working experience.
• Fresh graduate with less than 2 years working experience and income below RM 3,000 is
eligible to apply up to EDP-3000 only.
• Open to all former life insurance agents from other insurance companies.
• Agents who rejoin PAMB less than 18 months from the date of termination are NOT eligible
to apply for EDP.
• Applicant who has taken any form of financing from PAMB is not eligible to apply for EDP.
• Not an insolvent under administration or an undischarged bankrupt.
The approval as EDP agent is subject to the following conditions:
• Agency Leader’s interview and recommendation.
• Interview by:
- RDM / SRDM / ADOA / DOA / SDOA
• Approval by:
- ADOA / DOA / SDOA
• Final approval on the financing category shall be at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
• The Agent’s average monthly income calculation does not include:
i. Earnings from PAMB
iv. Part-time job
• Proof of income: latest 3 months pay slips and/or EPF Statement (certified true copy by
Agency Leader) is required.
Join us today!
Take charge of your future. Control your future and increase your income immediately when you complete your non-commissionable block of business! With your dedication, the sky is the limit for what you earn!